Friday 4 February 2022

Cosmic Flow, by Nikki Strange - totally recommended!

 


I've been praticing witchiness for over 30 years, but I love to see whatever beginner books are out there, because you can always find something new to learn. This one was SO massively hands on, practical  and arty, it shook my practice right up. It was brilliant! 
 
Its not just correspondences and 'do this now, then that', as so many of the books on moon magic and alignment are - it really makes you think and examine and actually do things differently. Of course, you can't just read it - you have to actually stop and *do* all the exercises. But DO! 
 
I was really impressed with this, and as the author suggests, once you've worked through all the stages, you can come right back round and start again. I will, any time at all I feel things getting stale; and there's quite a few things I'll keep as additions. Read and be surprised at how much this can nudge you out of preconceived ideas and into new areas of thought and action. 
 
Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting to see what happens...

                                                                                   A moody walk to the park last month - the winds were just...